Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Banana bread muffins with matcha

Hope your not sick of banana bread muffins yet. Hope my husband isn't. I've got three sitting on the counter waiting for me and they aren't getting more yellow...

So I was going to make strawberry cupcakes but since the bananas need doing I will make Strawberry Matcha Banana Bread Muffins. Wish me luck.


Make them the same way as the other recipe. However, I omitted the coconut flour this time. Add the Matcha powder while mixing in the dry ingredients.


The result:


  They don't look very green but they are. Unfortunately, they don't have as much matcha flavor as I would like. But the matcha I have I would prefer to use in drinks. So I think I will have to try this again when I have more matcha.



No comments:

Post a Comment